4615 Bryce Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76107  817-737-4000


Modify Divorce Decree

Putting years of legal experience into each case.

Divorce decrees and custody orders set the rules that parents must live by as of the time of divorce or establishment of paternity. But things change. People move, get new jobs, get remarried, and otherwise face substantial changes in their lives. Those life changes could negatively impact you and your children, and you might need to modify the original custody and support orders.

If you believe there is a reason to modify your divorce decree or child custody order, call us at Gardner & Smith. We will take the time to meet with you personally and discuss the risks, benefits, and options of seeking modification of custody and support orders.

Let our experience represent your interests.
We want the best outcome for you.

More Family Law Practices

Meet Our Attorneys